Khamis, Disember 15, 2011

Spontaneous Thursday.. #30 - Words is just words..

Suddenly..I'd been recalled to look back at this poem. Just to remind myself that words are just words till it been fulfil.. =)

There are things I'd like to say..
to you my love on your special day..

I am forever thankful God..
sent you my way..

Like a gift from up above..
you showed me how it is to feel real love..

I know many mountains we've had to climb..
and sometimes forever has seemed like a very long time..

Yes, we've endured our share of pain..
but together we have so much to gain..

Bigger mountains may lie ahead..
but together there is no hill we cannot tread..

So always remember my love for you..
and there is nothing together we can not do..

I'll be here forever ~ my love is true..
The person beside me, that would be you..

~20th March 2010 at 1610hrs~

And now..i know..I'm not the person that would be beside you..or even in your arms again..But it's ok..coz Im letting you go.. =)

0 ulasan: